Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Finished linen and planted garden....Yippee!




Last night, we finished planting our garden. We ended up with 3 raised bed boxes, and 2 raised beds without box frames. I'll post pictures later when we have things growing a bit more!
Tonight, I finished up my Garbo black linen jacket and cropped Cruise Pants.
The pants took awhile to fit because I cut out my old size and discovered that the front and back center seam was way too big. I had to take it in about an inch! Made a huge difference. My DS took the photos and when I loaded them on the computer, I noticed he did not get a shot of the pants in the picture. Mis-communication on my part I guess. What I am really pleased about is the camisole. It is from the Loes Hinse tank dress group, view E. It fits really well and covers everything up/ straps, not too low, etc. Gigi Louis had raved about this pattern a few years ago and I am just now trying it. I can't wait to make more; it is a winner!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful jacket and tank - can't wait to see those pants! :-)

    ReplyDelete