Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New photos




Here are some pictures of what I wore today. The Burda jeans and the BWOF knit top. My DS took the photos so not a lot of close up detail. It was a bit cold today so it was perfect. I do love the Burda jean pattern but always wonder if another pattern would be better. The Jalie jean pattern has been reviewed by EricaB and it looks great. However, she has a different body shape than mine and it may have different fit issues--who knows? The dirt on my back leg is from feeding the goats a few minutes ago. Now I don't know what to sew next. I do have a black linen jacket (LH Garbo) and capris (LH cruise pant) cut out and ready to sew. Maybe this weekend. They have been cut out for about a month. I would like to sew up a raincoat/windbreaker in a bright fabric too. There's a BWOF pattern from March 2008, # 101, that is pretty cute. I'll try to post the line drawing.... see above. How in the world do you move pictures around on this blogger? This is driving me nuts! I want the line drawing below but it posts up top!!! Ugh!!!!
































1 comment:

  1. What a great outfit! I think your jeans look nice. I did just order the Jalie pattern after trying on Emilie's (from Jalie) jeans at PRW. They were a bit too big for me, but going down a size or two is all I need. I can't express how impressed I was with them and all she tweeked was a the waistband and darted the back yoke a little.

    To move pictures around, you have to go into the HTML part and moved the whole code around. I find it easier to upload pictures first before I do any typing and then type around them as needed. Home it makes sense. :-)

    ReplyDelete