Saturday, March 14, 2009

Dreaming of warmer weather...


Just got back from the grocery/errand routine. I prefer to shop once a week on Saturdays but then so does the rest of the world! It takes me 3-4 hours for Costco, Fred Meyer, Wal-mart, etc. I did run into Hancock fabrics and snag a couple Kwik Sew patterns; a sweatsuit for men (son and husband) and a swim suit one for me. Used my ASG card to get my 10% off since KS never goes on sale. The boys are out shopping too; getting a new outdoor/Carhartt coat for DH and bales of alfalfa for the goats. We still have snow on the ground and it has been melting on and off for weeks but I am so sick of it all. So, I am dreaming of the Summertime! Here's a photo of some of the sunflowers I grew last year.

1 comment:

  1. I'm dreaming of warmer weather too - and the forecast on the West side is rain the entire week. :-(

    ReplyDelete