Saturday, March 14, 2009

My first post!


Hi!


I have been a long time sewing blog lurker out there. Finally I'm taking the plunge and doing a blog! I am calling it The Farm-Stitcher because I live out on a farm. I have goats, chickens, a dog and a couple cats. I also am married with one teenager. Besides the farm, I work full time, except in the summer, but that time is filled with gardening, canning (especially in August and September) and a fair amount of sewing!! I try to squeeze in as much sewing as I can during the school year. Here is my latest, Janie's jacket from Sillouette patterns. I just have to sew in the lining and it's done.

2 comments:

  1. Yay Michelle!!!! Congrats on starting your blog!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! I plan to post more soon! This is fun!!

    ReplyDelete